- Featured Workshops…
- 31st Annual Mid-Atlantic Area Society of Parenteral & Enteral Nutrition (MASPEN) Conference - September 30, 2016
- New Drug Update 2016: A Formulary Approach - October 4, 2016
- Tools for Effective QI Teams - October 5, 2016
- Personalized Medicine: New Era of the Pharmacist and Pharmacogenomics - October 27, 2016
- 10th Annual GI/HPB Conference - December 3, 2016
Charlotte AHEC Latest News
- The new & improved Fall 2016 Interactive Catalog is here!
- Take a few minutes to review each section for programs you may need to maintain your license, retain your certification, or to improve your knowledge and skill set. From the latest technologies, evidence-based practices, latest trends in healthcare to leadership development, there is something for everyone. If you do not see an offering that interests you or fulfills a personal or professional goal, reach out and let us know. We look forward to seeing you in our upcoming programs!
- Last Chance for $63,750
- Working with NC AHEC to meet Meaningful Use? Why not get paid! The NC Medicaid EHR Incentive Program gives providers the chance to earn $63,750 over six years if they are using their EHR to meet Meaningful Use. There are resources available to help you attest for a payment. We have attestation guides to walk you through the process step by step, FAQs built up from years of provider questions, webinars to bring it all to life and a dedicated help desk to answer questions that the resources don't address. The last year to start participating is 2016, so if you have a certified EHR, see 30% Medicaid patients and are an eligible provider type, now is the time to get started. Visit our website for more information!
Join Our Email List!Allied Health
- Featured eLearning Courses
- Compassion Champions >> Details
- NRCME DOT Medical Examiners Training Course >> Details
- Protecting Your Patients from Air Pollution >> Details